Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gift idea for a Top Chef Fanatic!

My boyfriend tries to turn every dinner attempt into a "quickfire challenge" so I used the hit Bravo show as a theme for his gifts this holiday season.  The Brooklyn Kitchen in Williamsburg regularly offers a knife skills class that is highly recommended.  We are going on January 9th so I will keep you posted!  In addition I bought him a Wusthof Classic 8 inch chef's knife and sharpening steel so he can dice, chop, and julienne in style.  Lastly I bought him the show's latest cookbook, How To Cook Like A Top Chef, Chronicle Books, July 2010.

The beauty of this is it's a gift that keeps on giving, since he is going to want to try out all of the mouthwatering recipes inside, and I will be around to sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment