Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kips Bay show house goodies on gilt.com

I was psyched to see that the Kips Bay Show House was listed as a new sale in my daily gilt.com email.  This is the second time this sample sale site has sold furniture and accessories from the annual decorator showcase, and it seems like a great way to raise additional funds for the Kips Bay Boys and Girls Club.  Since I have not made my way up to see the house yet, I was happy to have a sneak peek at a few of the decadent rooms, and as usual they do not disappoint!

I love how this traditional paneled bedroom with an understated palette is offset by a shocking Marilyn Minter photo and vibrant pops of magenta:

Bedroom by Amanda Nisbet from gilt.om
Here is a close-up of the sumptuous bedding and headboard upholstered in Scalamandre silk with a brass nail head trim, custom designed by Amanda Nisbet and on sale on gilt.com for $2,908.  Ahhh... a girl can dream!

gilt.com
Richard Mishaan's sitting room is dramatically different with clean lines and bold primary hued modern art.

by Richard Mishaan on gilt.com

I am always a sucker for an impeccably styled console table.  Look at that amazing mushroom sculpture!  This Bolier lacquered table can be scooped up for $3,690 on gilt.com now.

gilt.com

Looks like I am going to have to pay the house a visit before it closes on May 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment